We hope that you will love your CERO bike, but if there is some reason you want to return it, please refer to our Return Policy below for details:
- If you want to cancel your order, please do so within 24 hours or purchasing the bike, before the bike is shipped, for a full refund.
- Returns are only accepted on bicycles and accessories purchased through www.cero.bike
- Return policy is active only within 15 days of the date of delivery.
- For a refund, the item(s) must be new and unused, and returned with original packaging.
- Refund will be applied to the credit card used in the original transaction.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, and will be deducted from your refund. CERO will not accept COD shipments of returned products.
- Before processing a refund, contact CERO to discuss the problem and if there is no other resolution, a return authorization will be issued.
- Returns and refunds will only be processed once they are approved by CERO and you receive a confirmation email once this occurs. Do not ship your unit back until the return has been approved in writing by CERO.
- We will send you a shipping label by email, which you can affix to your original box, pack the bike carefully, and send it via one of our preferred shipping providers, which might include UPS or FedEx.
- Once we receive the bike, you should see the credit to your account within 30 days.
- Please note your request for a refund will be handled in accord with the CERO Limited Warranty policy.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Refunds not involving a problem with the bike will be charged a $300
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Purchases made with Klarna Financing are Final and Non-Refundable if not cancelled within 24 hours after placing the order