YOUR NEW UNIT IS COVERED UNDER A 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
CERO Bikes offers a 2-year limited warranty on the CERO frame, fork, racks and baskets, as well as the Shimano motor, battery, display, disc brakes and drivetrain, for defects in materials or workmanship.
NOT COVERED UNDER CERO’s 2 year limited WARRANTY
Tires, tubes, valves, rims, spokes, nipples, brake pads, handlebar, seat tube, pedals, kickstand, cogs, hubs, saddle, grips, chain, cables, fenders, lights, paint/finish, decals, nuts, bolts, and cable housing.
Warranty does not cover defects resulting from
Normal wear and tear, material fatigue; improper assembly, improper or lack of or negligent maintenance; overloading, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, alterations or modifications, irregular maintenance, non-professional repairs, improper adjustments or maintenance, additional welding, bonding, repainting, addition of components not originally intended to be compatible with CERO bicycles, or other errors or omissions beyond CERO’s control.
Also, your limited 2-year CERO warranty is void by improper riding of the bike beyond its original intent, such as rough trail or off road use, aggressive riding, use for competition or racing, stuns, tricks, jumping, or use by a rider lacking reasonable experience, ability, or skill.
Assembly or disassembly, transportation costs and/or freight charges, and any additional labor costs related to the replacement of parts is not covered by the CERO 2-year limited warranty.
WHAT WILL CERO DO?
- CERO will carefully examine each warranty claim in order to make a determination concerning its validity, and promptly advise the owner of the results of its examination.
- If CERO determines that a defect on the frame, fork, racks, baskets, Shimano battery, motor, display and/or other CERO or Shimano components are defective as the result of defective materials or workmanship and therefore covered under your CERO limited warranty, CERO will, as its sole option, repair or replace the defective part
How do I submit a warranty request?
- Before submitting a warranty request we encourage you to contact our team as we may be able to help you fix the problem with your bike.
- Should you need to submit a Warranty Claim, you will need to provide a detailed description of the issue, and upload supporting evidence such as clear pictures or video.
- Submit your claim from your Account, or Email us at email@example.com with the subject title Warranty.
Terms of warranty
- The CERO limited warranty is only valid for original purchaser of the bike, and is not transferable.
- CERO’s liability under this limited warrant shall never exceed the amount of the original purchase.
- This limited warranty is expressly provided in lieu of or instead of all other warranties, including any alleged implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and are limited to the same duration as the expressed warranty herein. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of implied warranties, incidental or consequential, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- In the event of freight damage, immediately inspect your package and bike, and report the damage to your delivery driver. Take pictures and/or video of the damage immediately upon delivery and contact CERO for further instructions.